C/Can is committed to building a global community of multi-sectoral stakeholders. These diverse actors provide expertise and in-kind and financial support during all phases of the initiative’s design, development, and implementation at global, regional, and city levels.
Become a Partner
C/Can is changing the way public- and private-sector stakeholders collaborate. United by a shared vision, C/Can has built a unique network of local, regional, and global partners to work hand-in-hand to bring technical assistance and complementary resources and competencies to cities so that they can create sustainable cancer care solutions.
Becoming a partner means:
- Joining a globally respected, unique, multi-sectoral movement of cities
- Contributing and having access to a robust evidence base for investment in urban cancer care
- Access to a network of experts and decision-makers at local and global levels
- Raising awareness of your organization across cities and regions through our
- The option to support another city applying to join the challenge
Learn more about becoming a partner.